Home - Travel Blog - Company Activity - China Visa Service

China Visa Service

By china tour on 6/15/2009 8:51:00 AM | Company Activity

If you want to go to China and take our tour programme, you must have a passport that is valid for at least three months after your visit to China and you must also already have the necessary legal visa to China. Every person need to have an approved visa before entering China. what’s more, if you want to visit and enter into Tibet, an approved Tibet travel permit is also needed before you are enterting into the Tibet. If you only plan on traveling to Hong Kong or Macau, you do not need a visa to enter China. But, if you want to travel in Hong Kong and Macau from China’s mainland and then, go back to China’s mainland, you need to have a double-visa to China.

The demand for Chinese visas has grown rapidly in recent years. To provide a better service for visa applicants, the China Visa page also informs you the following info: 1/ Obtaining a Visa: tell you how to get the visa to China in your country and what do you need to prepare before your visa application; 2/ how to make visa when you are in Hong Kong: Go to the Visa Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China during the working days: Monday to Friday with the required documents. Also, the China visa page can let you know the consulates and embassies in most of the cities in the world. And you can get the enough information you need before your traveling in China.